Priced from $1478
A wine tasting at one of the most spectacular vineyards in Northland is an experience not to be missed. There’s no better way to get an understanding of what goes into a glass of wine than tasting it overlooking the vineyard where it’s grown. Set off from Russell on The Landing’s private boat for a trip across the water to beautiful Wairoa Bay. Your Landing wine guide will escort you from the jetty to the winery, stopping for a wander through the vines of our sun-soaked 23-acre vineyard, set among bird-filled native bush.
Wine Taste and Stay includes for two people
- Two night’s accommodation at The Duke of Marlborough Hotel
- Dinner at The Duke on one night
- Breakfast both mornings
- Taste of the Landing Experience which includes:
- Boat transfers to and from either Russell, Paihia, Waitangi or Opua Wharf (weather permitting)
- Tour of the vineyard
- Wine-tasting of five of The Landing Wines guided by one of the winery team
- Grazing platter prepared by The Landing’s chef and a glass of wine
Twin splits available in some rooms.
Subject to availability – block out dates apply
Offer not available on all rooms types
Booking and stay period up until 30th September 2020
Rates based on 2 people sharing
View photos of this package
What our customers say
We booked the Duke as our wedding venue around about 1.5 years before our wedding, the only thing we were on time with getting organized and I am so glad we did! Ida and the team could not have been more helpful, with customizing their already delicious menu plan, helping to remind us and organize all those details that are easy to overlook, with moving and removing people around rooms to suit various dates/requirements (we booked the hotel for 4 nights) The staff couldn't have been more helpful and attentive.The hotel itself is beautiful and the setting was just perfect for a wedding. We loved it so much we plan to come back every year for our anniversary!
- Laura & Bradley 3rd December 2016,Read More Reviews