Priced from $1478
A wine tasting at one of the most spectacular vineyards in Northland is an experience not to be missed. There’s no better way to get an understanding of what goes into a glass of wine than tasting it overlooking the vineyard where it’s grown. Set off from Russell on The Landing’s private boat for a trip across the water to beautiful Wairoa Bay. Your Landing wine guide will escort you from the jetty to the winery, stopping for a wander through the vines of our sun-soaked 23-acre vineyard, set among bird-filled native bush.
Wine Taste and Stay includes for two people
- Two night’s accommodation at The Duke of Marlborough Hotel
- Dinner at The Duke on one night
- Breakfast both mornings
- Taste of the Landing Experience which includes:
- Boat transfers to and from either Russell, Paihia, Waitangi or Opua Wharf (weather permitting)
- Tour of the vineyard
- Wine-tasting of five of The Landing Wines guided by one of the winery team
- Grazing platter prepared by The Landing’s chef and a glass of wine
Twin splits available in some rooms.
Subject to availability – block out dates apply
Offer not available on all rooms types
Booking and stay period up until 30th September 2021
Rates based on 2 people sharing
View photos of this package
What our customers say
Thank you so much for making Claire and Malcolm's wedding day so memorable and special. We were so lucky with the weather and the Duke was everything we had hoped for. There were many compliments about the venue, the food and the accommodation. As the parents it was great to know we didn't have to worry about a thing at the reception and really enjoyed it ourselves. Please pass our thanks onto all the others involved on the night.
- Jane and Bob Macky,Read More Reviews