COVID - 19 | Business Update | Updated 15th September 2021
We are now open for guests in both Accommodation & the Restaurant!
We will be working under all Ministry of Health Guidelines to protect our customers and staff.
Please note, we are also restricting numbers of both Accommodation Guests & Restaurant Patrons as per the Ministry of Health Guidelines, so it is important you book ahead to ensure you don't miss out!
We are also asking that all Guests & Customers wear a face covering while inside, as well as practice social distancing [2 metres].
And as a reminder some general advice on health:
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
- Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds).
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- Avoid personal contact, such as kissing, sharing cups or food with sick people.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 if you have any symptoms COVID-19
Symptoms of COVID-19
- a cough
- a high temperature of at least 38°C
- shortness of breath
- sore throat
- sneezing and runny nose
- temporary loss of smell
What our customers say
My daughter Ashley married Andrew BartIey last weekend on 17.2.18 at the garden up the hill and then had their reception at the Duke and I am just contacting you to thank you and all your staff for doing such an amazing job on the day for all of us. The food was awesome and everyone had sufficient in choices and amounts and the wine seemed to do the trick quite nicely. However what really made the day super was your staff over the complete complex, Ida was great and your reception people were excellent but your function staff really made it a great experience they were so helpful, knowledgeable and efficient. Nothing was a bother even at the end of the night with the few swimmers and stragglers (including us) we never felt rushed or pressured to leave they just carried on cleaning up around us which was lovely. Karen Muir [Mother of Bride ] 17th February 2018
- Ashley & Andrew 17th February 2018,Read More Reviews