COVID-19 | LEVEL 2
We are now open for guests in both Accommodation & the Restaurant!
We will be working under all Ministry of Health Guidelines to protect our customers and staff.
Please note, we are also restricting numbers of both Accommodation Guests & Restaurant Patrons as per the Ministry of Health Guidelines, so it is important you book ahead to ensure you don't miss out!
We are also asking that all Guests & Customers wear??? a face covering while inside, as well as practice social distancing [2 metres].
And as a reminder some general advice on health
- Cough or sneeze into your elbow or by covering your mouth and nose with tissues.
- Put used tissues in the bin or a bag immediately.
- Wash your hands with soap and water often (for at least 20 seconds).
- Try to avoid close contact with people who are unwell.
- Don’t touch your eyes, nose or mouth if your hands are not clean
- Avoid personal contact, such as kissing, sharing cups or food with sick people.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces and objects, such as doorknobs.
- Stay home if you feel unwell.
- Call Healthline on 0800 358 5453 if you have any symptoms COVID-19
Symptoms of COVID-19
- a cough
- a high temperature of at least 38°C
- shortness of breath
- sore throat
- sneezing and runny nose
- temporary loss of smell
What our customers say
From planning through to celebrating our very special day, the Duke went above and beyond in every way. They were so helpful with suggesting great, local vendors and always flexible in meeting our needs. Many of our guests have raved about our wedding at the Duke, remarking on the beautiful setting, delicious food (and wine) and highly attentive staff. Ida, Bridget, Alistair and the team were absolutely brilliant and ensured we had the best time! We really can't imagine having had our wedding anywhere else. It was just perfect. We look forward to celebrating many anniversaries to come at the Duke. We are so grateful; thank you!! Lisa & Byron, December 2019
- Byron and Lisa 14 December 2019,Read More Reviews